• Dimensions Unopened: 15 x 6 x 4 cm
• Dimensions Opened: 6 x 95,25 cm
• Weight: 76 g
• NSN Nummer: 6515-01-521-7976
• One Time Use only
- Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research
- NEW Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards
- Includes reinforced windlass, stabilization plate, windlass clip and writeable windlass security strap
- Featuring NAR’s signature Red Tip Technology® elliptical tab providing added visual clues during application
NTOA Approved North American Rescue is proud to have several of our products receive the prestigious National Tactical Officers Association – Member Tested and Recommended designation.
In an effort to ensure product quality and innovation to its members, the NTOA has implemented a product review program through its membership. This program allows manufacturers to have their products tested in the field by the law enforcement community. Results are published on the NTOA website and in The Tactical Edge magazine.
Products up for review are distributed anonymously to pre-designated members for testing and evaluation. Products will be tested and scored in 13 possible categories on a scale of 0 to 5.
All North American Rescue products reviewed through this program exceeded the criteria in order to receive the National Tactical Officers Association – Member Tested and Recommended designation.
Latex Free Latex free products contain no latex proteins and provide people with latex allergies a quality product they can use.
CE MarkA European standard for medical devices, a CE Mark indicates that a device meets the requirements of the Medical Device Directive and appropriate Quality System standards.